Outpatient Treatment Referrals
In the Washington, DC metropolitan area: feel free to give me a call at 202-596-6036.
For other cities your best sources of information will be to contact the following:
- The Society for the Advancement of Sexual Health website has a list of professionals who treat sex addiction, complete with phone numbers (and sometimes web links.)
- The Meadows (1-800-MEADOWS) also maintains a list of outpatient therapists around the country.
- Internet Behavior Consulting - David Delmonico, Ph.D.and Elizabeth Griffin, M.A., authors and consultants regarding cybersex addiction and other problematic internet behavior
- Psychological Counseling Services of Scottsdale, Arizona has an outpatient program that includes a daily schedule of group and individual therapy that is very effective. People travel in from around the country to this program.
- Sexual Recovery Institute - The Sexual Recovery Institute in Los Angeles provides southern California residents with outpatient sexual addiction treatment. They also offer short-term, intensive sexual addiction programs for out-of-state and international patients and a comprehensive professional assessment program.
- www.HopeAndFreedom.com - Dr. Milton Magness specializes in three-day intensives in Houston and the Canadian Rockies for men and couples to jump start sex addiction recovery and also for relapse or "slip" recovery. (713) 630-0111.
Inpatient Treatment Referrals
Unfortunately, I am unable to assist individuals in selecting a treatment center unless they are available to come in for an appointment to discuss their circumstances. I'm afraid I can't take long distance calls to discuss entry into residential treatment due to the large number of calls I receive. Sorry!