Comments and questions
- Privacy: You should be aware that email sent below will not be transmitted over the internet in a manner that guarantees confidentiality. The same will be true of any response from me.
- If you wish to send an email that is private (encrypted) and receive an encrypted response from me, click here. Be aware that encrypted emails are a bit complicated because you need a password to open the email in your web browser. Instructions are sent to you after you initiate the encrypted email.
- This site does not track those who come here in any manner other than to record general traffic statistics.
- Unfortunately, I am not able to give personal therapeutic advice over the internet...I would need far more information than I can get through an email, and I do not do psychotherapy in this manner. Most of the time when people write to ask questions about how to handle a situation, I end up suggesting that they contact a therapist in person to discuss the matter.
- To locate a therapist for yourself read my suggestions here, and ask a doctor, lawyer, or friend for a suggestion. Or follow this link to locate a support group or national professional association in your area of concern that might offer a referral. For help with sex addiction click here and look for a therapist in your area. If you're in the Washington, DC area I may be able to make a suggestion for you, but please email me rather than call, keeping in mind that the internet isn't a secure environment.
(or HERE to send an encrypted, but more complicated, email)